- Heading to Khustai National Park where you will see a variety of animals including wild horses, marmots and a lot of plants. There you can also broaden your knowledge about the National Park and wild horses by visiting at local museum of Khustai National Park. Depending on the weather and time, wild horses can be on the top of the mountain or on mountainside so be ready for hiking.
- Lunch \try Mongolian cuisine\
- Heading to Elsentasarkhai where you will stay at ger camp
- To ride a camel on the sand dune by looking beautiful sunset and enjoying the panoramic view of surrounding nature. It will be a great chance to get more knowledge about Bactrian camels by asking your questions from local people.
- To experience nomadic life all day \It will include a lot of activities including how to milk cows, how to do Mongolian organic dairy products and how to make Mongolian national embroidery\
- Dinner \To try to cook Mongolian cuisine buuz or steamed dumplings and potato salad with housewife\
- After lunch, you will ride a horse heading to a range of mountains. If you want, you can hike and look sunset by dismounting your horse.
- Heading to Kharkhorum soum, Uvurkhangai aimag
- To visit Erdenezuu monastery and Kharkhorum local museum
- Back to UB