$1200 per person
We welcome you to Gobi desert which was an important part of Silk Road. Therefore, we are giving you a chance to explore the unique area which was a native land of giant dinosaurs.
7 day 6 night
- Leaving Ulaanbaatar.
- Heading to Bagagazariin chuluu.
- Stay at ger camp near to Bagagazariin chuluu
- Be ready to explore the beautiful granite area which is located in Delgertsogt soum, Dundgobi aimag. Its features lie on its beautiful scene like you are entering to ancient isolated zone, its structure, its considerable number of springs, ancient graves and interesting caves.
- Heading to Tsagaan suvarga or White Stupa which is not seen from far if we go to it from right side. Then you will be amazed with such hidden beautiful scene when you near it.
- Dalanzadgad \the capital of Umnugobi aimag, one of Mongolian 21 administration sections\
- Stay at ger camp or hotel
- Heading to Gobi Gurvan Saikhan mountain or Three Beauties of Gobi and Yoliin am or Eagle Valley to see the astounding mountain range and a Mongolian famous valley where habitat a variety of species including golden eagles, ibexes, wild sheep and lynxes.
- Stay at ger camp
- To ride a camel
- To do hiking to Khongoriin els which is considered as one of Mongolian most beautiful sand dunes. There we will see astonishing view of sun setting on the top of the sand dune.
- Heading to Baynzag
- Stay at ger camp near to Baynzag
- Explore Baynzag. Baynzag or Flaming Cliff is famous for its unique texture and its discoveries including first found dinosaur eggs and bones which were discovered by American paleontologist Roy Chapman Andrews.
- Heading to Ongi temple
- Explore Ongi Monastery. The reasons we are exploring this monastery are that it is one of the biggest monasteries in Mongolia and it will tell us a lot about how Mongolian Buddhist monasteries destroyed.
- Relax at ger camp
- Heading to Kharkhorum
- Visit at Erdenezuu monastery. Imagine that there was the capital of Mongolian empire which is considered as one of the most powerful emperies existed in history. Explore more interesting Buddhist temples and hear how the blooming capital of Mongolian empire destroyed.
- Visit at Kharkhorum museum where you can find variety of displays showing Mongolian history.
- Back to UB