Travel to the birth place of Chinggis Khan
We hope that you will have great experience and memory by travelling to the birth place of Chinggis Khan who established the most powerful empire during 13th century and conquered almost half of the world.
- Head to Khan Khentii Mountain National Park
- Spending all day there by introducing Mongolian nomadic life
- This day you will start your journey to explore the native land of Chinggis Khan
- Khar zurkhnii Khokh lake \to ride a horse\ In 1189 or Rooster year, Temuujin was proclaimed as Chinggis Khan or Great Khan when he was ascended the throne of Khamag Mongols beside this lake.
- To visit to ruins of Bereeven monastery Once it was one of the largest monasteries which had 5000-6000 monks and four religious schools before the repression against monks.
- Stay at camp \Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner\
- Rashaan Rocks Archeologists claim Rashaan Rocks as Mongolian historical and cultural important destination where you can find variety of cave paintings related to the Stone Age, stone weapons and tombs related to the Stone Age, the Bronze Age, the Iron Age and Huns empire.
- To spend all day around the rocks
- To stay at ger camp
- Ugluch walls It looks as a lot of stones were built neatly. Its height is 2.5-3 m, its thickness is 2.5 m and it stretches for 3 kilometers.
- Nomad life day
- Deluun Boldog It is the birth place of Chinggis Khan. At this place, Chinggis Khan was born griping blood clot on horse hour \around 11 am\ of Horse year.
- Head to Terelj National Park
- Visit turtle rock, Aryabal meditation temple and Chinggis Khan statue complex